BN cookies playing cards...
This topic will allow you to learn more about BN collector cards, and also to
collect them, with a serie of scanned pictures. You will find here below the list of
available cards :
- Planets cards : Death Star (shiny), Aldorande (shiny), Hoth, Endor,
- Empire cards : Snowtrooper, Stormtrooper, Scout Biker, Gamorrean Guard,
Bib Fortuna, Boba Fett, Jabba The Hutt, Imperial Guard, Grand Moff Tarkin, Darth Vader
(shiny), Emperor (hologram)
- Rebel cards : Paploo, Wicket, Chief Chirpa, Chewbacca, C3PO, R2D2,
Admiral Ackbar, Lando Calrissian, Han Solo, Princes Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi (shiny), Luke
Skywalker (shiny), Yoda (hologram)
- Magic card : The Lightsaber
At the beginning of this special offer, four playing cards were included with each BN
3-pack. These cards were usually the same and were not very well drawn. After, each BN
package would contain one card.
In april 1997, the very first cards made were re-designed with much better drawings, the
more different were Paploo, Jabba and Boba Fett (for this card, the drawing was improved
and the text was changed because it was first incorect). The backs of the cards were also
changed : The "Star Wars Trilogy" logo was translated into French, a special
mention "come back to see it on screen" and a European compliance sign were
Finally, there are some other variations, for example R2-D2 with or without dice drawn on
the card, or some cards have a spaceship drawn (X-Wing, Falcon, StarDestroyer) and some
other don't for a same character.
The full game, including the most uncommon variations, will be displayed on this page,
with four cards at a time. This page will be updated frequently.
Two players or more, 4 cards minimum each, 1 dice
- 1 - Set your defi : Each player put his planet cards in the middle and
roll the dice. The player who make the highest number choose the planet for battle and
number of cards to play.
- 2 - Setup your army and make prisonners : Each one keeps only the
number of cards to play. Then, each player takes a prisonner by taking (without seeing it)
a card from an opponent's game, in a clockwise way.
- 3 - Fight with all your Forces : The player who chosed the planet put a
card on the table, the opponents do the same, one after an other. Player who has the more
Force points on the battle planet (see bottom of card) takes all the cards and starts a
- 4 - Does the Force is with you : When all the cards have been played,
each one counts his BN points (see top of card). Player who has more points than others
keeps the prisonners. Each player take back the other cards that belonged to him at the
Particulars issues :
- Phase 3 : There is Battle in case of Force points equality between some players. Each
player involved rolls the dice, and the one who make the highest number wins the round and
takes the cards. A dice symbol can be seen on some cards, this symbol gives the player who
has it a chance to roll the dice, if the result is higher or equal to opponents number of
stars (see top of card), he wins the round and takes the cards.
- End of Game : In case of equality with final score between players, each one rolls the
dice, and the winner keeps the prisonners.